Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please pm me on the forum...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dollet
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning
Dollet

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Please pm me on the forum... Empty
PostSubject: Please pm me on the forum...   Please pm me on the forum... EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:19 am

...if you have to move my only mount and breeding items.
If you have to use the paddock, please put everything back,
including the mount.

Thanks
Paddock Policies

1. When
    inactively breeding (that is, leaving the mount inside the paddock
    section and then leaving to do other things), only 2 mounts are allowed
    in the paddock per person.

If you are actively
    breeding, you can put in as many as needed, but take them out once
    you're done breeding. Also, if a breeding item is taken out to put in
    another breeding item of a different kind, remember to put back in the
    original breeding item (unless empty or higher durability) before
    leaving. If this is not done, Second in Commands and I have the right
    to take the breeding items or mounts out of the paddock.. and return
    these to you when you log on or aren't busy.
Back to top Go down
Alonira
Rank 0: Dofawa
Alonira

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Please pm me on the forum...   Please pm me on the forum... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:05 pm

there's only 4 of us breeders right now and 4 paddocks, we're not even all on at the same time so there's always 2-3 pads empty. could some ppl plz start using common sense and leave other pplz stuff alone, just go to another friggin paddock...if it's that difficult i got an alchemist that can make pad potions for u. i mean holy whorebiscuits! is it really this difficult? here's what i got to say about rules, guild or otherwise...if the rule isn't necessary why apply it? this applies to paddocks or percs. sure we're not supposed to place too many percs per char. or whatever, but if ur the only one on or there's only a couple ppl on is it really a problem? and
when ppl do start logging on well...holy gee wiz u take down ur extra
percs...yes folks it's th
at simple, same with paddocks!!! common sense is a life saver plz use this!!!

This has been another random rant brought to you by: Alonira the Osa
Thank You and have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaxxon

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Please pm me on the forum...   Please pm me on the forum... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:00 pm

too
many Colours Laughing
Back to top Go down
Auriyan
Auriyan

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Please pm me on the forum...   Please pm me on the forum... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:28 pm

Dollet, maybe indicate exactly what paddock the mount was in, and at what time? Maybe someone removed it by mistake, getting it mixed up with one of theirs. Not sure if there is some sort of message box when picking someone else's mount up, there might not be...
Back to top Go down
MonkeyC
Rank II: Cawwot Dofus
Rank II: Cawwot Dofus
MonkeyC

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Please pm me on the forum...   Please pm me on the forum... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:47 pm

When a person take a mount of yours out of a paddock and you are not online at the time, you recieve a message in green that so and so removed your mount.
Back to top Go down
Dollet
Dollet

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Please pm me on the forum...   Please pm me on the forum... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 pm

I left my DT in the 11 mount paddock,
in monday 11pm GMT before logging off.

When I logged on the next day,
it was running loose.

I'm not worried about who did it, because the
paddocks are being used heavily as of late.
To be fair, I'll let my mount rest in the smaller pad...as long as it doesnt get touched.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Auriyan
Auriyan

PostSubject: Re: Please pm me on the forum...   Please pm me on the forum... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:21 am

Oh! I thought someone took your mount OUT of the paddock.

The running loose thing happens often, unfortunately it isn't always possible to prevent someone else's mount from escaping when putting your own in. Especially when all breeding items have to be replaced. It sometimes takes me several minutes until all of my mounts are in one place so the trap can be closed because one of the 13 in the paddock always keeps running off.

I say, if you want to breed, do it actively while you are online... if other people breed and you are offline, your mount can and probably will escape. I don't see the big deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Alonira
Alonira

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Please pm me on the forum...   Please pm me on the forum... EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:33 am

ehhh i still don't see why someone can't go to another paddock, there's 4 breeders and 4 paddocks...the breeders aren't on at the same time, they don't breed at the same time, and they don't breed every day. if one paddock happens to be full then go use the next one, even if the largest is full go to the next one...it's only the largest by 1 after all. Or is it that someone has to use 2 paddocks at one time? the 2 that are right beside each other? i don't know...all i know is that rule is severely messed up at this point. nobody should have any right at this point to go touch someone else's stuff, especially considering that most likely there's 3 other empty paddocks at the time. next person that messes up my pad i'm comin after em with a [Kneeder].
Back to top Go down
Auriyan
Auriyan

PostSubject: Re: Please pm me on the forum...   Please pm me on the forum... EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:16 am

I'm not using the paddocks with less than 13 mounts. The reason is that I have about 80 mounts that I breed, and even if I can breed 13 at the same time, it takes freaking forever to finish.

I breed pretty much every day, and it takes about 3-5 hours to complete with the 13 mount paddock. If anyone wants to tell me that I need to use a 10 mount paddock and spend an hour+ longer because someone who has less than 10 mounts to beed absolutely has to use a big paddock, I'm going to whack them with something sharp and pointy. Razz I mean, with Sweet gone I'm the most advanced breeder in the guild and everyone is going to benefit from being able to order plums, emeralds and ivory / turquoise stripes. Just for the love of god don't force me to spend more than those 3-5 hours a day!

Come on, casual breeders, be nice. Cool

I'm also not using the Cania plains paddock because I've made the experience that Nanee always uses it at the same time, and Sweet used to as well when she played, as well as some other people so it was pretty much constantly in use and I moved to the Brak one to avoid conflicts. Guess what happens when my breeding is interrupted... it takes longer than those 3-5 hours a day. I'd rather use a paddock where no one else will show up and need to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pm me on the forum...   Please pm me on the forum... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pm me on the forum...
Page 1 of 1