Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with DE-J Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cody
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Cody

Male
Number of posts : 87
Humor : Leaf Me Alone, Im Bushed
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Help with DE-J Forum Empty
PostSubject: Help with DE-J Forum   Help with DE-J Forum EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:38 pm

As you may already know, i have made a dark elites jr forum, i would like as many of you to join as possible, and try to recruit people to the forum sweetangel as the poster as nearly everytime is me, i need people to admin and to help, i have put in a simmler dofus ranking without using photoshop.

I need people to join and as you know i use my stepdads comp to write threads as i cannot download to much things on to this comp

So in reason, Sweetangel might not agree with me but, if you could give them a little Thanks for joining little boost or somthing??

Yours Truly
Cody.
Back to top Go down

Help with DE-J Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Elites :: Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Video games | Internet games | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com