Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Support System & Sites Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Support System & Sites Update Empty
PostSubject: Support System & Sites Update   Support System & Sites Update EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 am

Hi Members,

I shut down the support system on all sites till Linda & I can get thru them....Nasty messages are not needed and calling us scam makes me a little unhappy with some members as I work 12 hours a day 7 days a week for GoWebCash Sites and our members and I have not paid myself a dime from sites income in the 6 months we have been online, only money I have made is from any program I joined and members follow and got a referral bonus and this has not been very much, as I have said this before.

Members who a new and got a upgrade we will add 1 month to your upgrade, no need to send a suppor ticket on this.

I'm working on payouts, and can only payout what we have to payout members need to understand this with many getting to payout level gives us lots of request. Also we are still recovering from the bux host mess. I have said this from day one that our bux sites survive on ads, referral rentals and upgrades also profits from our non bux sites thats why I put them out there for members to make more money and help with our bux sites payouts.
Some can't afford to join all our sites, but I see all ads that are placed on our sites and members are promoting and joining other programs and site. I have no problem with what sites members join, but wish more would join our non bux sites and can't force you to do so and never would....So i'm spending many hours a day online finding advertisers, members for all our sites to help us grow and make money.

The new sites I come out with helps us all make money, and also cost money to produce and host. I had a few sites that I was sitting and waiting to launch and said they are making money sitting and are paid for so put them online, I have 1 more that will go live in about 2 weeks or so and will be the last site we produce for our network till things pick up on all sites. My thoughts from the start of GoWebCash Sites Network that lots would join by now showing the i'm honest, hard working and paying our members and I have don't just that. So thinking that and seeing our total membership on many sites make me a little unhappy knowing all the sites out there that don't pay or are gone in a short time.

Forum Link Building scam
Methenolone Acetate

Back to top Go down

Support System & Sites Update
Page 1 of 1