Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Sites vs. Other Sites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Our Sites vs. Other Sites Empty
PostSubject: Our Sites vs. Other Sites   Our Sites vs. Other Sites EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 am

Hi Members,

A member placed an ad with this site, thats why I joined to check it out.

Auto Cash PayDay

Now this site has only been online for 3 weeks now and you can see stats below in the shot I uploaded
this site for your ad position you get a url put in the rotator for each position you purchase and they don't
say how long its good for and you have to click a link that says members sites and only see 1 at a time.
Cost $29 per position. You earn 15% $4.35 per referral purchase.

Our site Profit Share 4 Cash We give members
unlimited banners with 100,000 views for $15.00 you earn 15% $2.25 per referral purchase unlimited earnings,
plus new bonus of click ads on our bux sites, so we give more for less granted your position will earn a little faster
cuz members are paying more to join so they will see more. But I don't think you get your moneys worth yet site
has 3,671 members and has sold 3,603 positions with $104,487.00 in purchases, in only 3 weeks!!!!
We have 948 members and sold 588 positions, and our site has been online for 6 weeks or so. I'm advertising our
site like crazy but no good results.

Sent this site owner a invite to join our sites and get his members to join under him, this is his response.

"We don't want to dilute our efforts with any other opportunity
right now."

Sent this same site owner a message asking where they advertise so I could try a better place to get members
and this was his response. Willing to pay for advertising not looking for a hand out...just help.

"As for where we advertise, we do not share that information
as the network of sites we advertise on has been developed
over several years of testing and tracking, and at great effort

Forum Link Building scam
Methenolone Acetate
Back to top Go down

Our Sites vs. Other Sites
Page 1 of 1