Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cant log from School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky-Gopher
Rank 0: Dofawa
Rank 0: Dofawa
Lucky-Gopher

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Cant log from School Empty
PostSubject: Cant log from School   Cant log from School EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:07 pm

hey, how is everyone? I got a problem with my connection at college. Dofus wont let me log in from their connection. Whenever i do, the first time i try my password clears and nothing happens, so i type it in again and it tries to connect. It ususally takes some time but then it finnally says that i was kicked from the server. I asked App already and he said i should try switching the ports. I tried and i cant connect on the other port either. Im thinking the the college may have blocked it for some reason. If anyone has any suggestions of what could be the problem just make a comment and ill try it. Hope to see u all on dofus sometime soon.

-Lucky
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female
Number of posts : 690
Humor : Good sense of humor
Registration date : 2007-11-09

Cant log from School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log from School   Cant log from School EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:50 pm

I told Appono your message.. but he still hasn't given a response. =/
Back to top Go down

Cant log from School
Page 1 of 1