Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Pride and Joy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female
Number of posts : 690
Humor : Good sense of humor
Registration date : 2007-11-09

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:08 am

Alright, it's about time I show off my fish I've been talking about so much. Twilight is now currently 3 years old, Silver Star is about 7 years old, and Easter is about 5 years old.

My Pride and Joy 2vkc1z9

Pictures taken of Silver Star and Angel (my first successful goldfish) swimming around in their 10 gallon aquarium in year 2004. Angel, the white and orange Oranda Goldfish, died on Sept 8th, 2007 from a disease known as Dropsy. She had lived for about 5 months with this incurable disease until her heart gave one last throb. She was a wonderful addition to my aquarium tank and lived for about 5 years, a lifespan most goldfish unfortunately don't have the chance to live up to. Angel was an active hyper fish and, when I look back, I can't but help remember the cute way she used to greet me when I walked up to the tank...before her 5 month period of agony. As a greeting, she would do this strange little dance with her fins and rub her nose up and down the aquarium wall. I wish I could've done more for her.. I was very fond of her and it hurt me when she was in pain. I wish I could've saved her.. But now, as I reminisce, I'm happy she can finally rest her aching heart. Rest in peace Angel.

My Pride and Joy 2gwweoz
A picture taken in year 2007-2008. Twilight is the white/orange Calico Oranda Goldfish and Silver Star is the brown Black Moor Goldfish. As you see from the last picture, Silver Star is quite a big boy now. Twilight was bought after Angel died to keep Silver Star company. Aquarium is 20 gallons.

My Pride and Joy 2j2j33d
My beautiful babies, Silver Star and Twilight, swimming around in their 20 gallon home. Twilight is smiling for the camera.
Smile

My Pride and Joy 2nqcd8p
My babies, Silver Star and Twilight, facing the camera. A side view of their 20 gallon aquarium. Silver Star is yawning. ^_^

Last edited by SweetAngel on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Appono
Rank 0: Dofawa

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-23

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 am

aww. So cute babe. Wink
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:54 am

I'll try to update it so you all can see more pics of their progress! =p
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:56 am

oh by the way, Easter, my blue betta, is usually always hiding. I'll try to get a few pics of him when he comes out.
Back to top Go down
Tubes

Male
Number of posts : 15
Humor : Good enough :P
Registration date : 2009-03-25

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:22 am

Nice fish. Too bad they're goldfish though. All they do is go around the tank spitting bubbles. But nice fish anyways Very Happy. My fish got from 10 to i can't count them now in a year x-x
Back to top Go down
chiuchia
Rank VI: Ivory Dofus
Rank VI: Ivory Dofus
chiuchia

Female
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-03-26

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:53 am

Aww, so cute! I should post some pics of my cat as well ^^
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:39 am

oh what kind are your fish Tubes? And do you mean they bred and multiplied?
Back to top Go down
Tubes

Male

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 am

i dont know how to say the name in english. it's hang nok yung in thai lol. the one with the big colorful tail? the fish are small though. and the second question is yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:15 am

oooh Gubbies?
Back to top Go down
Tubes

Male

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:37 am

um... maybe? Dx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Pride and Joy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pride and Joy   My Pride and Joy Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pride and Joy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Elites :: Lounge :: Gallery-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com