Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

am i allowed to give a try at breeding mounts by any chance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nova-kun
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Rank III: Ice Dofus
nova-kun

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-15

am i allowed to give a try at breeding mounts by any chance? Empty
PostSubject: am i allowed to give a try at breeding mounts by any chance?   am i allowed to give a try at breeding mounts by any chance? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 am

as it asked may i and i just need help i dont even know where to start
Back to top Go down
Blodmen
Blodmen

Male
Number of posts : 225
Humor : Better better better than best :P
Registration date : 2008-03-09

am i allowed to give a try at breeding mounts by any chance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am i allowed to give a try at breeding mounts by any chance?   am i allowed to give a try at breeding mounts by any chance? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:05 am

Yes you are allowed, tho noone will give you manage the paddock right till you gain some trust over paddocks. There are 2 ways to start:
1st get male and feemal almonds, male and female ginger and if you an male and female golden (all must be NOT neutered and NOT sterile) and start breeding till you have pure almond/ginger/golden. Then start mixing them.
2nd buy crimson male and female and orchid male and female and start making pure breeds, then mix them (this is harder, but more profitable way)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com/

am i allowed to give a try at breeding mounts by any chance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Elites :: Information Center :: Mount Training, Breeding, and Selling System :: Requests-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com