Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a Shield Smith!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roikun-third
Rank 0: Dofawa
Roikun-third

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Need a Shield Smith!! Empty
PostSubject: Need a Shield Smith!!   Need a Shield Smith!! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 6:10 pm

I have noticed that it's the only profession that NEVER has anyone in it's workshop book and i really want to craft a terrdala shield and have had the ingredients like..forever XD

So if any of you are a mid-high lvl shield smith or know one please tell me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saeca
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Saeca

Male
Number of posts : 81
Humor : ¯\(°_o)/¯
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Need a Shield Smith!!   Need a Shield Smith!! EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:00 am

Kasaboubou is our guild shieldsmith. I don't know if his % will be good enough for you.

If not, pm Old-Nick, he's lvl 100 shieldsmith.
Back to top Go down
kasaboubou

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Need a Shield Smith!!   Need a Shield Smith!! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:24 am

I am a shieldsmith. Leve 63 now. i dont have 100% for your shield, yet. Try Old-Nick unless you want to risk it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a Shield Smith!!   Need a Shield Smith!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a Shield Smith!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Elites :: Community :: Professions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com