Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arzel the looter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saeca
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Saeca

Male
Number of posts : 81
Humor : ¯\(°_o)/¯
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Arzel the looter Empty
PostSubject: Arzel the looter   Arzel the looter EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:38 am

So, I placed this perc last Saturday, before Koolich dungeon run. With little hope (our percs, before the update, almost always were killed in gobball dungeon. Remember that only two characters can defend perc in dungeon) I put that perc in the room 5th or 6th. After finishing Koolich (2 hours; we failed souling it because an eni has a critical hit on the last close combat attack :>) I came back to my perc for collecting drops:

Arzel the looter Tainelapercdc2.th

I was overloaded, but destoying hammer saved some pods for me. 134 horns is my personal best so far (not to mention perfect gobball boots, but who actually wearing them?).

Inspired by this success, I carried on placing percs in gobball dung. The result (together with my solo runs) is scrolling wisdom of my alt to 25 at cost of zero kamas in 5 days. And a lot of mats for leveling professions (tailor, shoemaker, alchemist) or for sale (100x war chief wool cost about 60-80kk).

I love the new percs system Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female
Number of posts : 690
Humor : Good sense of humor
Registration date : 2007-11-09

Arzel the looter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arzel the looter   Arzel the looter EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:00 am

wow o.o
Back to top Go down
Pandaimka
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning
Pandaimka

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Arzel the looter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arzel the looter   Arzel the looter EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:06 am

nice...cant wait till i will have right to place perc ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arzel the looter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arzel the looter   Arzel the looter Empty

Back to top Go down

Arzel the looter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Elites :: Lounge :: Gallery-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com