Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which profession makes the most money?

Go down 
+7
sviesta-kernite
Forestria
noobravens
Elrondius
bosjes-man
Garosain
SweetAngel
11 posters

Which profession is quick, easy, and makes the most money?
Alchemist
Which profession makes the most money? Vote_lcap3%Which profession makes the most money? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Lumberjack
Which profession makes the most money? Vote_lcap5%Which profession makes the most money? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Miner
Which profession makes the most money? Vote_lcap20%Which profession makes the most money? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 13 ]
Fisherman
Which profession makes the most money? Vote_lcap3%Which profession makes the most money? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Baker
Which profession makes the most money? Vote_lcap32%Which profession makes the most money? Vote_rcap
 32% [ 21 ]
Butcher
Which profession makes the most money? Vote_lcap5%Which profession makes the most money? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Jeweller
Which profession makes the most money? Vote_lcap6%Which profession makes the most money? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Shoemaker
Which profession makes the most money? Vote_lcap0%Which profession makes the most money? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tailor
Which profession makes the most money? Vote_lcap23%Which profession makes the most money? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 15 ]
Smith
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 66

AuthorMessage
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female
Number of posts : 690
Humor : Good sense of humor
Registration date : 2007-11-09

Which profession makes the most money? Empty
PostSubject: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 9:19 pm

Express yourself!

Last edited by SweetAngel on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garosain
Rank 0: Dofawa

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 6:24 am

i have no idea
Back to top Go down
bosjes-man

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 1:12 pm

guys it sais easy so tailors fall off(and i realy means fall of cuz it takes like 100kk or months to get it lvled to lvl 10)
Back to top Go down
Elrondius
Elrondius

Male
Number of posts : 13
Humor : Pratchett, but others are great too ;D
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 7:50 am

Most of the crafting professions have high selling-prices in the high profession-levels, but they also have to get their craftingmats somehow, so i guess miners make the most, since they can mine, make alloys and polish stones (and are the most likely to find some too Razz)
Back to top Go down
noobravens

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: ...   Which profession makes the most money? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:15 pm

i think that butcher is a good way to get money cuz at low lvls with hunting it will lvl you and your profession but now i just have to get 100 bird meat and it sells for 40kk and i get 300 in an hour
Back to top Go down
Forestria
Forestria

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:57 pm

Most do make money, once at a high level. Just some are maybe easier to get resources/material for without spending too much money, like Baker.
Back to top Go down
sviesta-kernite
sviesta-kernite

Female
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:11 am

yeah, baker is a very good profession to make money, because everybody needs bread and it takes so less resources to make it! Smile
Back to top Go down
sviesta-kernite
sviesta-kernite

Female
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:16 am

but i think that lumberjack is the moust boring and less money making profession, because it is hard to cary all wood because of it's weight, one plank needs 20 trees to make it and it costs almoust nothing..
And it is hard to lvl up, because the only way u can do it is to cut trees and it's boring..
Back to top Go down
Pandaimka
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning
Pandaimka

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:19 am

true...and its good to have a Baker wife ^^

I am miner lvl 66 or something like that and yeah...it was hard to lvl in the begining but now its good way to earn some money...
Back to top Go down
Gato-Boricua
Gato-Boricua

Male
Number of posts : 21
Humor : like any type of joke/pranks
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:43 pm

i'd say baker/ a craft is best because baking is something all need and a craft makes decent money if you make things like a gelano or moo set parts which sell tgood and fast
Back to top Go down
Kraynic
Kraynic

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:51 pm

I had to throw my vote in for baker, but that is assuming you have farming also. And it is wonderful to have those 2 professions with alchemy (free seed for raising bwaks and hemp seeds for scrolling or sale)
Back to top Go down
Tubes

Male
Number of posts : 15
Humor : Good enough :P
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Alchemist Very Happy super easy. Both gathering+making
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which profession makes the most money?   Which profession makes the most money? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which profession makes the most money?
Page 1 of 1