Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Breeder in the Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mhita
Rank 0: Dofawa
Rank 0: Dofawa
Mhita

Female
Number of posts : 5
Humor : c:\dos c:\dos\run run\dos\run
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Another Breeder in the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Another Breeder in the Guild   Another Breeder in the Guild EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

My husband and I are still working on our pure bred stripes but we have solids pretty well covered and are breeding consistently. If you need a specific mount just let us know and we'll work towards it. Also as we have cast off 2nd and 3rd generation mounts we will put them up for a week here before we put them on the market, we'll offer the same % discounts Sweet outlined though the markets have changed so unless it's against the rules we'll use the market average as the base before discount.

Savannah and Dan
Back to top Go down

Another Breeder in the Guild
Page 1 of 1