Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking to test drive a chief bwork set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carbonfiber
Rank 0: Dofawa
Carbonfiber

Male
Number of posts : 24
Humor : excelent
Registration date : 2009-12-04

looking to test drive a chief bwork set Empty
PostSubject: looking to test drive a chief bwork set   looking to test drive a chief bwork set EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:57 pm

i want to know how i can play with a CB set on, im a chance panda and need a set in between my current one (caraset) and my next one( ancestral set) i can provide collateral. 115 is a long way away and i need more vital than what i have, message me, usually on at 4PM eastern or 22.00 dofus time on weekdays and noonnish eastern on weekends, let me know if youve got one i can try out
Back to top Go down
Felm
Rank II: Cawwot Dofus
Rank II: Cawwot Dofus
Felm

Male
Number of posts : 69
Humor : Humor: Humor: Humor: Humor: Humor:
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: looking to test drive a chief bwork set   looking to test drive a chief bwork set EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:57 am

Back to top Go down
Carbonfiber
Carbonfiber

Male
Number of posts : 24
Humor : excelent
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: looking to test drive a chief bwork set   looking to test drive a chief bwork set EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:16 pm

just want to know how id handle in it, not stats Very Happy
Felm wrote:
http://dsc.dofusworks.com/11/

^

Great tool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to test drive a chief bwork set   looking to test drive a chief bwork set Empty

Back to top Go down

looking to test drive a chief bwork set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Elites :: Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com