Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twisted Empire

Go down 
+3
nova-kun
Fairy-Tail
Blodmen
7 posters

Keep Twisted Empire as Enemies? (Now Neutral)
Yes, keep them as enemies.
Twisted Empire Vote_lcap79%Twisted Empire Vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
No, they should remain neutral.
Twisted Empire Vote_lcap21%Twisted Empire Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Blodmen
Blodmen

Male
Number of posts : 225
Humor : Better better better than best :P
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:55 am

I want to make things clear to everyone abut my oppinion.

1. As long as I will be playing dofus they will remain my enamies.
2. If I see another alliance or something like that with twisted empire, I will be very mad! There were too many back-stabbings, spying in our guild that we could ever forgive them.
3. I personaly myself will start to agro every twisted empire member who is brak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com/
Fairy-Tail
Rank 0: Dofawa

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:42 am

Same.

Why are they not in our Enemy List ?
Back to top Go down
nova-kun
Rank III: Ice Dofus
nova-kun

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:48 pm

what a wet blanket blod... but thanks for turning even sweet against me...
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female
Number of posts : 690
Humor : Good sense of humor
Registration date : 2007-11-09

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Nova, I spoke with you even before I saw this post. At least I know other guildies are on the same page without my asking.

And I agree Blod. They will never be added as our allies or friendly guilds list again. I did recently take them off enemies, but that was because we haven't received any recent attacks from them, and I didn't want trouble. I definitely see where you're coming from though Blod.

From my past experiences, all their guildies did was insult us or go behind our backs. Way back in our guild's early years, they constantly broke our alliances and kept attacking us with our other enemies. This was about 10 months ago though. Their leader, Nates-beast, even said to me once that they could never have real allies because he's "an asshole" and would forget and attack anyway after he had insulted me about a recruitment message we were arguing about. (The quoted asshole remark was taken directly from Nates). This was about 2 months ago. A bit later we had decided to be friends and forgot about our little fight, since we both used to be friends in the past. I told him Twisted Empire was going to be placed on our Friendly Guilds list.

A month later after the above incident, I was attending Vinchited and Super-fighter's wedding. One of Twisted Empire's members was there and started saying "DE sucks". At that time, I was a bit confused since we were on friendly terms with Twisted Empire. I didn't confront the member about that remark however, since every guild has some guildies that only join to start trouble. Not long from the wedding, 2 or more of Twisted Empire's guildies constantly started attacking our percs (and kept trash talking as well) on a daily basis. Since we kept getting these attacks, I added them to our enemy list.

Yesterday, I took them off enemies because, as I said earlier, I haven't noticed any recent attacks from them and figured we would be better off neutral. Now that Blodmen brought the Twisted Empire subject to the table and made me remember all the past events that had happened, I realize that I would rather see them on enemies.

To be fair though, I think we should all have a vote. I'm going to put up a poll and attach it to this topic. It will end in 3 days.

Last edited by SweetAngel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Keep in mind, only members from the guildy list can vote.
Back to top Go down
nova-kun
nova-kun

Male

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:13 am

the reason he brought it up was cos he saw me yesterday and after noticing im now with them said "oh TE... no comment" someone else from my new guild was there and gave him shit about it thats why he did this...
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:06 am

At least Blodmen did not stoop to their level and talk shit. You're little friend from Twisted Empire did. What does that say about their character? Not much.
Back to top Go down
nova-kun
nova-kun

Male

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 am

really do what u like and unfortunately i didnt understand what they said to one another as it was not english so i would not just beleive blod if i was u :/
Back to top Go down
Fairy-Tail

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:42 am

o0 Why should remain neutral ????

We were allied and they attacked us like 5 times - that is really bullshit and now we wanna handle them like a normal ally o0?

My Point of view is that is really against my ego to have them as a neutral ally in our list and I cannot understand why we should do that ...

Can someone that voted for that tell me his/her opinion about it ?
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:22 am

Not believe Blodmen? Nova, think about what you're accusing people of before you do it. Blodmen would not be a Second in Command if he was not trustworthy and suggesting that he is lying is outrageously absurd, not to mention hurtful. I also find the suggestion similar to another slap on the face, because making such an accusation is hinting that I don't know what I'm doing when I choose Second in Commands. Blodmen is one of the most truthful members of the guild I know, and I would trust him with my life, like I do with all our SiCs. To be honest Nova, you haven't been in the guild long enough to make such accusations. I've known Blodmen for over 7 months. He's been great to the guild and it's not fair to discredit him when you don't even know him all too well.

Also, how long have you been in Twisted Empire? I would guess a few weeks. You don't know TE like most of our DE members know them. They can be quite ugly. I've known Twisted Empire for over 9 months or so, since they were one of our first allies. I've never once insulted or degraded them. They've certainly done so (to me) plenty of times and have been rather unstable when it comes to alliances and keeping the same guild for long periods of time. Yes, Twisted Empire was not Nates-beast's first guild. More like his 5th. But, he has kept this guild for a longer period of time than the others I must say. I don't know if Twisted Empire treats other guilds the way they treat Dark Elites, but I do know that DE has done nothing at all to deserve such childish and disrespectful conduct. Before you can defend a guild Nova, you should probably be in that guild for longer than 2 months. In my opinion, you don't know either guilds that well to defend.

I also must say Nova, you're completely different from when I first knew you, which proves how I didn't know you all too well either. You're cold. I was especially shocked with the fact that you called me "shallow". Everyone who knows me certainly knows that I don't even come close to the word. Especially since I come from such a diverse background and have tried everything I could for this guild, like so many others who are still among us. Keep in mind, you have insulted me, I never once tried to hurt you or put you below myself. To insult someone after he/she's been trying to help you for most of the time that person's known you is just... totally and completely disrespectful and wrong in all senses, not to mention hurtful. I believe others would have reacted the same way as me if a former guildy (who I thought was a friend) just got up and left for a guild who's been constantly insulting us and belittling us. So what if I removed you from my friends list? Does that, in turn, give you the right to start insulting me? I was ok with you leaving our guild, don't get me wrong. I'm still friends wiith many people who once were in the guild but aren't now. What I'm not ok with is having a friend go behind my back and join a group of kids who have been bullying us. If you want to be among them, be my guest. But I refuse to treat you with the same lack of respect you treated me. You are not at all the Nova I once knew. I wonder if I ever knew you at all.

Fairy-tail, Twisted Empire wouldn't be a neutral ally (if members did choose the Neutral option). They would just be neutral like all our other neutral guilds. Guildies would feel free to attack them whenever they wished, but wouldn't hunt them down like we do our enemies. I understand what you mean though Fairy.

Last edited by SweetAngel on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blodmen
Blodmen

Male

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:55 am

You are lucky that you didn't understand, it was pure s**** about our guild not about me. I have nothing against you Nova it is your choice to leave and that is how it is and nothing can change what you want to do, I respect your desigion and will always help you how I can. And Nova what I said was: "Hi Nova" "Oh your in TE? :/".
Back to top Go down
metalxlive
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning
metalxlive

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:08 am

well i vote on enemies...
cauze, i was in brd with haruka-noein and macs, s-t-u or something, he is member of TE and he attacked me when i was in fight at brd with him.
but i left the group with haru and solo the dung, i'm not playing anymore with TE members again..exept nova
Back to top Go down
kinkyninjababe
kinkyninjababe

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:46 pm

I'm not here to start anything, but when I saw nova in that guild, I made a comment similar to blod's. We've had our issues w/ them in the past, they are not known for their friendliness. Although, nova you always mentioned how good DE was to you, it's sad to see it end this way, but I voted yes on the neutral thing. UATW supports DE is this choice.
-Kink flower

Last edited by kinkyninjababe on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky-Gopher
Lucky-Gopher

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:45 pm

well, i dont know all that much about this whole TE thing so im just going off what other guildies have posted on the forums
Back to top Go down
nova-kun
nova-kun

Male

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 am

u do realise why i called u shallow though?? unlike others i wont mention names they accepted me even after seeing that i changed to TE and some still seem to have a lil faith in me even if i havent seen them on dofus... u didnt even say anything/ ask me anything till i asked why... and the reason for it is b/s in my opinion... that was "a slap in my face" and thats why u were called what u were... to think i considered u as a friend and u chose to stop that for something so petty :/ (and yes it is petty judging me for the past a past i had nothing to do with!)

to be honest i still have nothing against DE never have really its one or two of the ppl in it i have issues with and if this is what the members of DE want then they must do it... good luck to u all and keep well!!
Back to top Go down
Blodmen
Blodmen

Male

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:34 am

And you think I didn't get a slap in a face after you:
Leaving the guild after saying: "I will never ever leave DE"
Leaving the guild after i trained you, lended you stuff to have decent wis and helped you to become stronger.
Deleting me from friends list the day you left.
Deleting me from friends list once again after you left the guild 2nd time when i had to beg sweet to let you in again.

And what did I do to you from the bad side?
Tell you that I can't trust you after you left the first time, but you talked me over.
Tell you that I am very dissapointed in you that you chose our enamy guild (we had a huge conflit with TE then).
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:30 am

Perhaps we should discuss these matters privately. And personally, I don't want to fight. I'm locking this topic because it's only creating drama and stress for both parties. Poll has ended and Twisted Empire is going on enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twisted Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Empire   Twisted Empire Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Empire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Elites :: Information Center :: Guild Allies and Enemies-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com