Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Filliz
Rank II: Cawwot Dofus
Filliz

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-06-04

!LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again Empty
PostSubject: !LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again   !LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:34 am

So I started up Dofus this morning and got this gibberish at the login screen. It isn't the first time this has happened and I am pretty sure what steps need to bez taken to fix it. (change global storage settings, clear cache, etc...) but nothing has worked.

Other things I also did is reinstall Adobe flash, uninstall Dofus, clear system cache, delete registry entries related to Dofus, reboot and reinstall, check the global storage settings of flash again but none of them helped -_-

And the damn support desk is still out of order. Not that I want to submit a support ticket but I know that one of the FAQ adresses this issue with a step by step solution.

I also can't select a flag anymore to change community (that helped once in the past as well)

Getting desperate over here...
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female
Number of posts : 690
Humor : Good sense of humor
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: !LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again   !LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:36 am

wow.. that never happened to me before.. I don't know what it might be.
Back to top Go down
Filliz
Filliz

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: !LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again   !LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:10 am

fixed it with a system restore but I'm almost sure that with the next reboot the problem will show again.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Cody

Male
Number of posts : 87
Humor : Leaf Me Alone, Im Bushed
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: !LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again   !LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:43 am

So You Cleared Catch Memory Aye.
Graphic's Might Be To Hard For Your Computa To Run.
So Yea, Reeboot Again N Stuff
Keep Replying Desprate Man Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again   !LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again Empty

Back to top Go down

!LOGIN_ACCOUNT! problem...again
Page 1 of 1