Dark Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forums! The guild Dark Elites was founded October 31, 2007 by SweetAngel. We hope you enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This goes too far.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Auriyan
Rank I: Dofus Seasoning
Auriyan

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-30

This goes too far. Empty
PostSubject: This goes too far.   This goes too far. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:12 pm

I just logged in to the 'fixed' server to find several very expensive dragoturkeys gone from the sales window, but without any money transferred to my bank account.

One of them was a level 100 crimson dragoturkey I had up at 1.5 million kamas.

Several others are also gone, for a total value of about another 500-800kk.

I could take the exp loss, I could take the repeating of 3 hours of harvesting with the rollback.

But this just goes too far, I don't really want to play anymore. How can I ever be sure again if my hard earned items won't just disappear from trade windows without compensation anytime? How can I ever trust this company again?

I don't really feel like playing anymore now, and I don't know if the urge will ever come back. I'm very, very sorry to have subscribed for a year on 2 accounts.
Back to top Go down
SweetAngel
SweetAngel

Female
Number of posts : 690
Humor : Good sense of humor
Registration date : 2007-11-09

This goes too far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This goes too far.   This goes too far. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:44 pm

Apparently this happened to a lot of people =/
Back to top Go down
Xingke
Rank V: Vulbis Dofus
Rank V: Vulbis Dofus
Xingke

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-04-03

This goes too far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This goes too far.   This goes too far. EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Yes, I understand you.

The items got duplicated for some people and for some other they were just deleted.

This really sucks...I've seen better service and stability in f2p mmorpgs.
Back to top Go down
Filliz
Rank II: Cawwot Dofus
Rank II: Cawwot Dofus
Filliz

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-06-04

This goes too far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This goes too far.   This goes too far. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:00 am

Yes, for me some equips got duplicated and as far as Ive noticed nothing got lost.
As from today though you have the opportunity to send a ticket to Amakna to let them know what you've lost and they will get the stuff back to you.

Don't know how they're going to check for credibility though. There's already someone on the official forums that's trying to scam them saying he lost moowolf heagear and ring. Being only lvl 48 that sounds highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Auriyan
Auriyan

This goes too far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This goes too far.   This goes too far. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:58 am

Hmmm, where have they said that they will get the stuff back for affected subscribers? I've seen Kaoly post about us needing to send a ticket, didn't see any promise that we will get anything back if we do this.

As of now they even removed the 'bugs' option from the send a ticket options. It is not possible to send a ticket about item loss to any department anymore.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Saeca
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Rank III: Ice Dofus
Saeca

Male
Number of posts : 81
Humor : ¯\(°_o)/¯
Registration date : 2008-02-04

This goes too far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This goes too far.   This goes too far. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:09 am

Filliz wrote:
Don't know how they're going to check for credibility though.
They are tracking every single trade in-game between two people, sellroom, bank and house. It's used to prove scam and kama buying trades. Now, it's obvious if you exchange 10 mk for nothing between you and your alt (same IP address), but it may come to their attention if you do it with player from China, and he did the same thing many times.

Edit:
Quote :
Ankama is still adding the appropriate section to report items lost in the weekend's technical issues. It'll be available tomorrow.
from official forum
Back to top Go down
Auriyan
Auriyan

This goes too far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This goes too far.   This goes too far. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:28 am

I'm not so sure this tracking is working anymore with this whole mess. I've come to the conclusion that money flows from items in sellrooms went to the wrong people's bank accounts. I've heard of some people finding more money in their bank than they ever had items for sale. This shouldnt happen, but if it does... I'm not sure the tracking is still reliable.

And yeah, they said the section to report lost items would be available TODAY.

You should log in instead of posting here! Razz
Back to top Go down
Auriyan
Auriyan

This goes too far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This goes too far.   This goes too far. EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Ankama response from thursday:

Hello,

We are done with the required verifications following the 5th July backup issues. We will proceed to the distribution during the next week and you will receive a message while logging in which will inform you that some items have been deposited in your bank.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Scythe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This goes too far. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This goes too far.   This goes too far. Empty

Back to top Go down

This goes too far.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Elites :: Lounge :: General Discussion-